This wolf waves automatically indicates every wave on any timeframe for any given currency pair or assets. It basically works on market equilibrium derived by market demand and supply and it works on trend reversal. As the reversal or real trade confirmed this indicator shows a market opportunity by developing up and downward arrows on chart.
When a pattern is complete you know which direction is it upward or downward so you can feely place a trade and earn profit from market opportunities and It has built ability to audio popup notification for a valid trend system make it risk free for ultimate traders. it requires practice so; you process your trade.
Wolfe Wave Scanner Indicator MT5
Characteristics of Wolf wave dashboard indicator:
Assets: any currency pair (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, XAU/USD, XAG/USD etc.) or any assets (Gold, silver, crude oil etc.)
Timeframe: any time m1, m5, m15, h1, h4 etc.
Directions: upward and downward
Bar age: quantity of bars on chart.
Structure: chart and zigzag waves
Rules for Wolfe Wave Structure
- Always start from Point 2. In a bullish wave, point 2 will be a top, while in a bearish wave, point 2 forms a bottom
- The previous bottom (in case of a bullish wave) or the previous top (in case of a bearish wave) forms Point 1
- Point 3 forms the top, above Point 2 in a bearish wave, or forms the bottom, below Point 2 in a bullish wave
- Point 4 is the bottom of the decline from Point 3 in a bearish wave, or it can be the top of the rally from Point 3 in a bullish wave
- Point 5 will be the top from Point 4 in a bearish wave or Point 5 forms the bottom from Point 4 in a bullish wave.
How to Identify bullish waves?
- Point 3 and 5 must make lower lows than Point 1
- Point 4 must make lower lows than Point 2
Wolfe Wave Pattern Indicator MT4
How to identify bearish trend?
- Point 3 and 5 must make higher highs than Point 1
- Point 4 must form a higher low than Point 2
Methods to trade with wolf waves:
- First based one currency and time frame
- Second is price convergence at wolf wave breakout.
Download Wolfe Wave Dashboard Indicator MT4 Free
Uses of Wolf wave dashboard indicator:
- It helps to identify market trend and its direction with the confirmation that weather it is reversal or real trend.
- A downside wolf wave trend indicates the bearish trend and respectively an upward wolf wave trend indicate bullish trend in the market.
- This indicator works most by itself so, it gives trader a space of time
- You need a lot of practice to identify wolf waves.
- It scans all the currency pairs and identify the movement of price and it gives confidence in trade.
- When a pattern system is complete you know which direction is it upward or downward so you can feely place a trade and earn profit from market opportunities.
- It automatically plots waves on chart you do not need any implications.